Friday 17 July 2009

One day a year like this will see me right...

I don’t remember song titles… it’s just not something I can do, I can’t usually remember where I put the car keys most days!


But I can remember how I lit individual pictures, who was there in the studio or on location, what I did to make the image happen… but remebering the names of musicians or bands I like… hell freezing over will happen first!

But I remember every word of this song, by the band Elbow, if you really want to know… I remember the road I was driving along, I remember the sunshine, the clear blue sky… and I remember the date Friday 6th March… the day my daughter Freya was born.

So indulge me, as a new father, that the first image on this blog is not some client’s project but my daughter… Freya India Burns Rowatt… and taken by her mother Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment